WHAT// Getting more out of your email marketing
WHERE: Newstead Studios, 22 Ross Street Newstead
WHEN: Tuesday 27th November, 2018
TIME: 6.00PM - 7.30PM
You no doubt already know that email marketing is one of the most important things you can do to promote and grow your business and you are communicating regularly to your customers. But how can you develop an email marketing strategy that is generating consistent sales for your business? In this workshop, you'll learn about:
- Planning and creating content that sells
- Tips and advise to maximise conversion
- Developing nurture sequences aimed at moving potential customers through the purchase cycle
- How to measure the results of your efforts, industry success benchmarks and how to use this data to make decisions about your content
What to bring: Your laptop or a notepad + all of your questions about email marketing
OUR SPEAKER //
Claire is a digital marketer, Google analytics nerd and social media addict. She has worked with big and small brands across a range of industries, from fashion to food with digital publishing platforms to yoga studios, education institutions to wedding accessory designers. She’s developed social media strategies for The Locale Group’s stable of brands (Talulah, Stevie May and Isla), created digital marketing strategies for Dissh, grown YCL Jewels to half a million in revenue in under 3 years, launched Tourism and Events Qld's email marketing strategy for their Hello Sunshine blog and launched digital publisher The Urban List across three major cities.
She’s also written a book on building a business as an introvert that’s been featured in Collective Mag and Design*Sponge.
LOCATION // Newstead Studios
Newstead Studios offers a unique configuration of event spaces ideal for meetings, workshops and presentations through to launches, exhibitions, cocktail events and private dining. Whatever your event, the Newstead Studios team is happy to discuss your requirements. Newstead Studios also offer two professional photography studios and co-working offices.
PARKING // Street parking is available but it is competitive so consider this in your journey.
HOSTED BY // Brisbane Ambassador, Chelsea Murphy - Cash.
If you’re a female entrepreneur or thinking of owning your own business, this Meet Up is the perfect setting to meet other women in the same boat. This is not a networking group – we’re here to have real conversations and make real connections.
What do we mean by real? Well you know when you walk into a room and feel welcome even when you don’t know anyone? Or when you share experiences with someone and they say “me too!”? How about when you share tough times with someone and they don’t try to give you the advice to fix it but rather - they just get you. This is what happens at League of Extraordinary Women Meet Ups.
SOME RULES we’d like to point out..
1) Tickets are $25 (+booking fee), . Now, it goes without saying that the free tickets are for League Members only – we don’t want to be the door biatch that makes you pay an extra $25 on the day if you’re not a member or turn you away. For us, we just want to make sure that it’s just fair on everybody. So please only select that ticket if you are a paying League Member – if you’re not then you can join here, or just purchase a ticket.
2) Please only register for this event if you plan on going. Tickets are limited. If you commit to something, commit to it – we want to meet you!
3) If you’ve never been to a League event, there’s a reason why we don’t use the “N” word and we use the word “connecting” and that’s because of the negative connotation of soliciting, selling and business card swapping. Bleh, no one wants to go to an event to talk to someone for 20 minutes only to realise you’re being sucked into buying some powdered thickshakes. We are here to connect authentically and honestly – share stories and experiences, learn from each other and respect each other. Magical things WILL happen and people will seek you out to buy from you when you work from an honest heartspace.