10 books to expand your extraordinary mind
It has been said that “success leaves clues” and I’m often quite curious as to know the habits of people that are highly driven, focused and inspiring. So I often ask those that I admire, what books have changed their lives. Also, more often than not, they are all avid readers and continue to fuel their learning with books or audio books.
Here’s a collection of books that are favourites within the League community and also frequently gets mentioned within entrepreneur circles.
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber.
Read this if you’re starting a business or if you’re struggling with working on your business instead of in it.
- Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
This articulates how the accumulation of money must begin mentally rather than physically using great examples and anecdotes from hundreds of people that have built great wealth.
- Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins
Lacking zest and passion in your life? This will help you uncover and reconnect with it. This book has changed lives around the world, including mine.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
A dense masterpiece that will have you coming back at different stages of your life as you continue on the path of improvement and mastery.
- Built to Sell by John Warrillow
Things you wish you knew before you built a huge business and now want to move on to bigger and better things.
- Damn Good Advice (for people with talent) by George Lois
Short and sweet pieces of damn good advice that will have you laughing.
- Man’s Search For Meaning by Victor E Frankl
It will release a whole new perspective on life.
- The Alchemist by Paolo Coehlo
A book that will remind you of that calling from within.
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
How being vulnerable can be a strength and make you feel more empowered.
- A Return to Love By Marianne Williamson
The answer to all of life’s problems and questions is love.
Do you have any other books that have changed your life? List them in the comments below.